In this article on Better Sales Funnels, we answer the question, “what is the ClickFunnels Referral Program?“
First, what is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels is a web-based software (SAAS-software as a service). This software helps its users to quickly build sales funnels, landing pages, websites, web pages, webinars, membership sites and more. Users can make and launch a site within minutes. All of this can be done without an expensive team of tech experts.
Here’s a quick video walkthrough of how to use ClickFunnels:
Now that I know about the product, tell me about the ClickFunnels Referral Program
The ClickFunnels referral program is a hot ticket currently in the affiliate marketing world. With high commissions, sticky cookies, and tons or products to promote, it is no wonder that competition to promote the product is increasing.
Here are the benefits of the ClickFunnels Referral Program:
- Free multi-day training to teach you about the software and how to promote it (click here to get access to this valuable free training)
- 40% commissions paid on almost all transactions, even the monthly subscription payments for as long as your referral remains a customer
- Tier 2 commissions. If your referral refers a customer, you get 5% of all of the commissions of your referral’s referral.
- Sticky Cookies. Once people click on your link, the cookie does no expire. There’s no specific window (24 hours, 120 days, etc) like some programs. If your referral comes back and buys, you’ll get the commission.
- Refer 100 people and ClickFunnels will pay you $500/month for your dream car. Refer 200 and ClickFunnels will get you $100/month. (click here to learn more about the dream car program)
- Tons of high quality and high ticket products. ClickFunnels has a huge stable of products to talk about on podcasts, blogs, and videos. People on the net are raving about the ClickFunnels software and Russell Brunson’s books DotCom Secrets and Expert Secrets. This makes it easier for affiliates to ride the wave to a sale.
- Every product comes with promo materials to assist you. Banners, ads, email swipes, videos, lead magnets and more…
I tell anyone who will listen that they should read DotCom Secrets. This is a VERY affordable resource that is packed with information that you need as a new internet entrepreneur.
For those looking for more affordable resources, feel free to visit our Freebies page. You will find links for Funnel Fridays (free), the Marketing Secrets Blackbook (free) and some other really helpful materials.
Interested in a trick to get a free course to learn to drive traffic or build funnels? Check out my recent YouTube video:
Some other articles you might enjoy…
***Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission if you click-through and make a purchase.